Baked Corn Fritters
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Milk||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Flour||175 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Baking powder||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Butter||45 Milliliter, melted (3 Tablespoons)|
1) Combine the corn, milk and egg together.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and baking powder. Then stir in the milk mixture and blend well.
3) In a 12-inch pizza pan, add the melted butter and drop spoonsfull of the batter to make 8 flat fritters.
4) Place the pan in a pre-heated oven(150C) , turning once after 3 minutes, until they are lightly browned.
5) Serve immediately with the maple syrup and butter.