|Potatoes||2 1⁄4 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Chives||5 Milliliter, roughly chopped (1 Teaspoon)|
|Oil||1 3⁄4 Pint (1 Liter, For Deep Frying)|
1. Peel, wash and dry the potatoes.
2. Grate finely and drain to remove excess water.
3. Beat the eggs. Season and add the potatoes and chives. Mix well.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Drop the potato mixture by spoonfuls into the hot oil and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
5. Remove the fritters and drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1888 Calories from Fat 975
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g169%
Saturated Fat 18.9 g94.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1057.4 mg352.5%
Sodium 807.7 mg33.7%
Total Carbohydrates 190 g63.4%
Dietary Fiber 22.6 g90.5%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 52 g104.5%
Vitamin A 29.1% Vitamin C 340%
Calcium 26% Iron 70.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet