|Ginger piece||1⁄2 Inch|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Peel and chop onion and ginger into very fine pieces.
2. Removel seeds from chilli and chop finely. Peel and grate potatoes.
3. Beat the egg well and mix with grated potatoes and chopped ingredients.
4. Add salt to taste. Fry spoonsful in hot oil.
5. Drain on a'paper and serve piping hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 773 Calories from Fat 453
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.7%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 481.7 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35.4%
Sugars 6.2 g
Protein 14 g28.4%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 161.7%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 21.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet