Fromage De Chevre Chaud Aux Pommes
|Granny smith apples||3 , peeled and cored|
|Goat cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Crottin De Chavignol, 3 Numbers)|
|Toast slices||8 (Pain Grille)|
|Creme fraiche||3 Tablespoon (Heavy Cream)|
|Fresh thyme sprig||8|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
3) Slice each apples into 4 thick, horizontal slices, 1/2 to 3/4-inch-thick.
4) Arrange the toast on the baking sheet, and top each toast with an apple slice, followed by a cheese slice.
5) In a bowl, mix together Tabasco with cream.
6) Drop a little cream mixture over the top of each cheese slice.
7) Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is soft, but not melted.
8) Dredge lightly with thyme and serve warm.