Torte Du Fromage Avec Saumon
|Canned capers/1 jar||3 1⁄2 Ounce, chopped, drained and liquid reserved|
|Neufchatel cheese||16 Ounce, softened|
|Red onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Vodka||2 Tablespoon (Peppered / Plain, As Needed)|
|Boursin cheese||5 Ounce, softened (1 Package, Peppered Variety)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (1 Small Package)|
|Smoked salmon||6 Ounce|
1) In a bowl, mix together capers with 8 ounces of NeufchStel cheese.
2) Stir in caper liquid as required to the cheese mixture to make it spreadable, set aside.
3) In other bowl, mix together onion with remaining Neufchatel cheese, and add vodka to make spreadable, set aside.
4) In another bowl. stir peppered Boursin cheese until pepper is well blended, set aside.
5) Place 1 crepe on a plate and spread with 1/2 caper mixture.
6) Arrange another crepe over the caper mixture.
7) Smear with 1/2 onion mixture.
8) Top with another crepe and spread with 1/2 whipped cream cheese.
9) Smear with 3 ounces smoked salmon.
10) Top with another crepe and spread with all of the Boursin cheese.
11) Put another crepe over salmon and spread with the remaining whipped cream cheese.
12) Smear with remaining smoked salmon.
13) Put another crepe over the smoked salmon and spread with remaining onion mixture.
14) Top with another crepe and spread with remaining caper mixture.
15) Place the last crepe over caper mixture .
16) Weight the flat object to compress torte firmly using, a flat object (pie or dinner plate) on top of tone.
17) Place the torte in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
18) Slice the torte into small wedges and serve cold with small mixed salad.