Low Carb Celery Root French Fries
|Celery root||2 (peeled and chopped)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne powder||1 Pinch|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F.
2. In a baking dish, place the chopped celery roots. Pour olive oil over the celery roots.
3. Add Garlic powder, cayenne powder and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and spread it out in the baking dish.
4. Bake in the oven at 300 degree F for 60-70 minutes.
5. Serve the Celery Root French Fries hot.