Celery root can make a delicious low carb French Fry. It can also be used as a substitute for scalloped potatoes and potato flakes.
2 (peeled and chopped)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F.
2. In a baking dish, place the chopped celery roots. Pour olive oil over the celery roots.
3. Add Garlic powder, cayenne powder and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and spread it out in the baking dish.
4. Bake in the oven at 300 degree F for 60-70 minutes.
5. Serve the Celery Root French Fries hot.
If you are on a low carb diet and want to have french fries, then why not try these celery root french fries. Watch this amazing video which presents a simple snack recipe made with celery root that is a great substitute to the regular potato fries. So go ahead to make a delicious and healthy treat for your family and friends to enjoy!