French fries are a very popular and yummy starter that you can prepare instantly. It is a crispy snack made out of potatoes.
500 Gram, peeled, cut into thick sticks
1 Tablespoon (Boiled in salt water)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)
1. In a large pan fill water. Add 1 tablespoon salt and put the potato sticks, bring it to a boil. Drain in a colander and let it cool completely.
2. In a deep frying pan, heat oil on medium.
3. Sprinkle corn flour over the par boiled potato sticks and mix well till evenly coated. Put them into the hot oil and fry till crispy and golden.
4. Transfer on to a paper towel to drain off excess oil. Sprinkle mixed herbs and chili flakes. Toss well till coated.
5. In a serving plate, serve the fries with ketchup or as an accompaniment with burgers and sandwiches.