Bet you did not know turnips would make such a great substitute for french fries! These things are fantastic!
Better than bouillon/1/4 cube of chicken stock cube
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Peel the turnip.
2. Fill a pan with water and heat.
3. Put turnip in the water and add better than bouillon.
4. Boil turnip for 15 minutes.
5. Remove turnips from boiling water and allow to cool for some time.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
7. Cut turnips in French fries shape and season with cajun seasoning.
8. Pour olive oil over the turnips.
9. Add parmesan cheese and mix well.
10. Spread the prepared turnip on a baking tray.
11. Bake turnip fries in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
12. Serve turnip fries with your favourite sauce.