Breakfast Scramble With Oven Fries
|Baking potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soft tofu||1 Cup (16 tbs), excess water drained|
|Egg substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut the potatoes in ½ inch cubes and dry it.
3) Coat a baking sheet with butter.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and toss potatoes with the paprika.
5) Place the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer.
6) Bake the potatoes in the oven for 25 minutes or until browned and just crusty.
7) In a blender, combine the tofu, egg whites, egg substitute, mustard and dill.
8) Process for10 seconds or until smooth.
9) In a skillet heat oil and add the egg mixture.
10) Use a spatula to move the egg mixture around until cooked through.
11) Serve the egg mixture hot with the potatoes.