|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Turkey breast slices||2 Pound (8 Slices, 1/4 Pound Each)|
|Dijon-style mustard||4 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a shallow dish, mix 2 tbsp of the oil with the lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
2) Add the turkey, mix well and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3) Drain the turkey and pat dry on paper towels.
4) Spread thinly with the mustard.
5) Beat the eggs lightly on a plate and use to coat turkey.
6) Dip turkey slices into the bread crumbs, pressing them on gently.
7) In a skillet, melt the butter and remaining oil and gently fry the turkey for about 10 minutes on each side, till tender and golden.
8) Drain on paper towels and arrange on a warmed dish.
9) Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges and serve immediately with a tomato and onion salad dressed with vinaigrette.
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.5%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88.8 mg29.6%
Sodium 168.1 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 0.98 g0.33%
Dietary Fiber 0.25 g0.99%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet