These potatoes are easy to put together, healthy and REALLY delicious!
4 , slice (sliced in 1/8-1/4" slices)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) On a baking sheet place the sliced potatoes and sprinkle with olive oil and salt. Toss with your hands, then spread the potatoes out evenly on the baking sheet.
3) Place in oven for 30 minutes and remove the pan every 10 minutes to turn the potatoes over. Make sure to put the potatoes back into and even layer before putting them back into the oven.
4) After 30 minutes, remove potatoes from the oven.
5) Sprinkle with the cilantro and another dusting of salt. Stir and serve!
Want to cook the ever loved potato fries in a healthy way? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that requires baking of the potatoes instead of deep frying. The taste is just as great, we promise!