Zero Sugar Crepe
A crepe is a French recipe, which is much like a thin pancake. They are served for desserts and as a meal. This video shows a low carb crepe. The recipe does not use sugar and flour. Enjoy this low carb crepe.
|Mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Splenda||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Olives||1 Tablespoon, diced|
1. Crack and beat an egg.
2. Add cottage cheese and sour cream and beat.
3. Add splenda. Stir to mix.
4. Heat a pan and grease it.
5. Pour batter on the pan and brown from both sides.
6. Spread mushrooms, olives and cheese.
7. Flip side and serve.
Difficulty Level:Very Easy
Worried that your weakness for crepes will hamper your fitness? Worry no more! This Zero sugar crepe is a healthy alternative to the usual crepe as it does not use sugar and flour. To top, it is low in carbohydrates as well. So enjoy!