Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, slices up her incredibly fresh salmon tare tare. The perfect beginning to any mean. Get your taste buds ready!
1 Pound, bite size pieces
2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and crushed
1 Bunch (100 gm), roughly chopped
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1) Cut the fresh salmon into bite size pieces.
2) Slice the thicker parts of the salmon in half to make sure all the pieces are uniform.
3) Transfer the pieces into a chilled bowl.
4) Add crushed garlic, red onions and cilantro into the salmon.
5) Add lime juice, olive oil and the seasonings and mix all the ingredients.
6) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 4 hrs.
7) Serve on Belgian endive petals or crackers.