Earthy buttery snails baked in their shells with parmesan cheese.
Canned escargot snails
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
1 , minced
4 , minced
4 , crushed
Herb de provence
1. In a bowl, place butter, shallot, garlic, clove, herbs de provence, lemon juice, and salt, combine well. Refrigerate until the mixture turns semi-firm.
2. Wash the snails and soak in white wine for about 15 minutes.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
4. In a shell, stuff 1/2 teaspoon of butter and a snail. Repeat the process for all snail shells.
5. In a baking tray, arrange the shells with the opening facing upward. Sprinkle parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 400F for 10 to 12 minutes.
7. In a plate, place some orange slices, arrange the snail shells on sides and serve.
If you are an adventurous eater, then you are simple going to love this recipe video. Ryan karcher shows you how to cook escargot or garden snails in a butter sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese. This buttery, rich appetizer tastes best when prepared with 'garden-fresh' escargots.