|Strawberry pulp||1⁄3 Pint|
|Strong gelatin||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Powdered sugar||55 Gram|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sweetened cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Sliced strawberries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Prepare a souffle dish by tying a band of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix the gelatine in 1/2 teacup of cold water. Warm until the gelatine dissolves.
3. Separate the eggs.
4. Mix the strawberry pulp, lemon juice and gelatine.
5. Beat the egg-yolks and sugar very well and add the gelatine solution.
6. Put the vessel containing this mixture in a larger vessel filled with ice cubes and go on stirring all the time.
7. When the mixture gets slightly thicker, add the cream. Go on stirring all the time.
8. Beat the egg-whites stiffly.
9. When the mixture gets thicker again, add the beaten egg-whites.
10. Take the vessel off the ice. Add the vanilla essence and mix very well.
11. Pour the mixture into a bowl and put to set in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
12. Just before serving, remove the paper. Decorate with sweetened cream and sliced strawberries.
* Serve cold.
Note: You can also set this souffle in any serving bowl and without greaseproof paper.