Oreo Biscuits with White Chocolate and Orange Mousse,The orange white chocolate mousse makes a wonderful topping for crunchy crushed oreo biscuits.
Roughly chopped white chocolate
1 Cup (16 tbs) (at room temperature)
Coarsely crushed oreo cookies
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Beaten whipped cream
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. In a microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate and milk. Pop the bowl in oven and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
2. Remove the bowl from oven and mix gently using a spatula until smooth and no lumps remain
3. Add orange squash and mix it lightly.
4. Add whipped cream into the white chocolate-orange mixture and fold gently.
5. In a nozzle fitted piping bag, transfer the mixture and set aside.
6. Divide the biscuits into 4 equal portions and set aside.
7. Take a tall glass, place 1 portion of the biscuits and pipe out 1 portion of the mousse over it. Repeat for the other glasses. Pop the glasses in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
8. Finally place a portion of the biscuits evenly over top and serve chilled.