1. Skin the meat as shown in the video.
2. Rinse and soak in salt water with vinegar/ lemon juice for at least two hours. Blanch the meat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Slice meat lengthwise into 1/4 –inch thick pieces. (You may dredge in flour if desired) Dry the meat on paper towel.
4. In large skillet heat oil over medium flame and fry the meat slices for about 3 minutes on each sides or until golden brown. Place on a plate with paper towels to drain excess oil.
5. Now cut the fried meat slices into smaller pieces.
6. In food processor, add fried meat slices, butter, onion, hard boiled eggs, toasted walnuts, chicken stock, nutmeg, lemon juice, garlic, salt, cayenne powder, Dijon mustard, and Bourbon. Blend after each addition until smooth. Transfer to a container and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Remove from fridge and let it come back to room temperature before serving.
7. Serve chilled on toast or crackers and enjoy!
It can stay in fridge for 4-5 days.
Things You Will Need
To Soak Meat:
1/2 gallon water
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon white vinegar/lemon juice