1. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
2. Remove leaves from one rosemary sprig and mince it finely.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. In a ziplock bag, add shallot, minced rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper, white wine, cherry tomatoes, and asparagus. Seal the bag and shake to coat well.
5. Place coated asparagus into the baking pan and top it with tomatoes.
6. Drop chicken into the plastic bag with remaining marinade and shake to coat.
7. Place the chicken into the pan on top of veggies and pour remaining marinade on top.
8. Place one rosemary sprig on top of each chicken breast.
9. Pop the dish in preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
10. After 45 minutes, remove the rosemary sprig and drizzle balsamic vinegar on top of chicken breast.