1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (little less than 1/4 cup of strong expresso)
200 Gram (little over 3/4 cup)
130 Gram (a little over 1/2 cup)
100 Gram (1 bar)
70 Gram (about 1/3 cup)
5 Tablespoon (4-5)
1. In an oven proof dish, mix coffee and butter. Pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds or until butter melts.
2. In mixer, beat egg and sugar until it becomes light buttery yellow in color.
3. Pour coffee butter mixture into the mixer and beat well.
4. Into the pie shell pour the custard mixture.
5. Pop pie shell into a low oven (175-180 degrees) and bake for 60 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let to cool to room temperature.
7. In a small saucepan, bring 4-5 tablespoons of water to a boil.
8. Add sugar and mix until just dissolved.
9. Remove the pan from flame and stir in the chocolate. Mix until chocolate melts.
10. Slice the pie and serve it with chocolate sauce.