1. Zest one orange and extract juice of both the oranges.
2. Thinly slice the lemon, remove the seeds and set aside.
3. In a pan melt butter and brown meat in it. Do it in batches and so not over crowd the pan.
4. Once all the meat is browned, add chicken stock, orange juice, orange zest, garlic, bay leaves, and sesame seeds. Give it a good stir. Cover and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
5. Stir in lemon slices, cover and simmer for an additional 35 minutes.
6. Remove the lid and let the sauce reduce for 5 minutes.
7. Taste and season with salt and pepper.