Pork Chops with Grape Sauce; a very traditional southern France family dish! Super fast and easy to make and delightfully flavorful!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped
Red wine vinegar
1 , chopped finely
Dry white wine
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Salt and pepper
1. In a heated saute pan, pour oil and brown pork chops on both sides. Remove it to a plate and turn the heat down to medium low.
2. Add butter, sugar, onion, and garlic. Saute until onions are translucent. Scrape the brown bits sticking at the bottom of the pan to add more flavor.
3. Pour vinegar, and white wine. Turn the heat back to medium and place the pork chops back into the pan.
4. Add grapes and season with salt and pepper. Give it a good stir and cook for 3 minutes.
5. After 3 minutes turn the pork chops over and saute for another 3 minutes.