Cuisse De Grenuille
|Frog legs||2 Pound|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs), cold (as needed to soak frog legs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Lemon||1 , juice extracted|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Plain flour||2 Cup (32 tbs) (as needed)|
1. Drop frog legs in cold milk and pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Remove frog legs from milk and lay them on paper towel to dry.
3. Season it with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Cut frog legs into half and dredge them with flour. Shake and remove excess flour. Set them aside on a plate.
5. Place a large saute pan on flame and heat olive oil in it.
6. When the oil is nice and warm, drop 2 tablespoons of butter and let it melt.
7. Place frog legs in pan. Lay them in single layer and do not over crowd the pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes per side or until they are light brown. Remove frog legs from pan and set them aside.
8. Turn heat to low and add 1 tablespoons of butter in the pan.
9. Throw parsley and garlic. Stir and cook until the garlic is warmed through.
10. Turn off the heat and pour lemon juice in pan. Give it a good stir.
11. On serving platter, place frog legs, drizzle sauce on it, and serve immediately.
Calories 664 Calories from Fat 196
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.1%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g47%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 148.9 mg49.6%
Sodium 265 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 46 g92%
Vitamin A 29.2% Vitamin C 44.2%
Calcium 20.5% Iron 25.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet