Lynn demonstrates how to make a bake French Toast with Berries. This is a delicious breakfast casserole that can be served with maple syrup. Pair with fresh fruit or bacon for a delicious meal.
8 Ounce, cubed
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs), thawed and drained
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 350°. Spray a 9x13" casserole dish and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs until frothy.
3. Add in the milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt and lemon zest. Mix for few minutes.
4. Add in the bread cubes and mix until coated.
5. Stir in the blueberries. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
7. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the egg mixture in an even layer.
8. Bake in oven for 45 minutes until the top is golden and the filling is set.
9. Spoon French Toast Casserole onto serving plates and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve with strawberries and enjoy!