These strawberry apple galettes are perfect easy dessert for dinner party!
Puff pastry sheet
1 , thawed (frozen)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 , peeled, thinly sliced
100 Gram, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F or 190 degree C.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Roll out and cut the pastry sheet into 4 squares and place them on baking tray. Score around the edges.
4. Spread jam on pastry sheets. Sprinkle almonds, apple, strawberry, and sugar on it.
5. Place baking tray in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden.
6. Serve strawberry and apple galettes immediately.