1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, add cauliflower, cream, flour, and ¾ cup of grated Parmesan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss well.
4. Into a 2-quart baking dish, transfer the mixture. Cover the dish tightly with lid.
5. Place the baking dish in oven, and bake for 30 minutes.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together ¼ cup of Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
7. Sprinkle breadcrumb mix over cauliflower.
8. Dot it with butter.
9. Return the dish back into the oven. Bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and cauliflower is cooked through.