|Eggs||2 (organic farm eggs)|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon|
1. Crack and beat the eggs until the whites and yolks are just combined.
2. In an omelet pan over a medium-high heat, melt the butter.
3. When the butter is bubbling, but before it browns, pour in the egg mixture.
4. As the omelette coagulates, swirl it around in the omelette pan.
5. When the omelette is just cooked, fold it up into a roll and plate it.
6. Serve right away alongside some greens.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g34.1%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g54%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 455.2 mg151.7%
Sodium 538 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 0.88 g0.29%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.13%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 13 g25.5%
Vitamin A 17.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.7% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet