Lynn demonstrates how to make Mini Veggie Quiches that are great for breakfast, brunch or just a snack. Super easy to make and versatile. If you wish, you can add chopped, ham, etc.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 , chopped finely
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
6 , cut into long thin strips
Sharp cheddar cheese
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Spray a 12 well muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add the milk and whisk again.
3. In another medium bowl, combine the red pepper, scallion, cheddar cheese and basil.
4. Pour an even amount of the egg mixture into each muffin well. Divide the veggie mixture evenly over the egg mixture. Sprinkle each with kosher salt.
5. Put in preheated 325° oven for 25 minutes or until quiches are set and starting to brown.
6. Cool on a rack for 5 minutes.
7. Serve Mini Veggie Quiches with fruit juice and enjoy!