Tinas Kinda Cassoulet
|Chicken thigh||1 Pound|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Sausage||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Canned tomato||200 Gram|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thyme leaf||5 Gram|
|Mushroom||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Fresh bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F.
2. Dice onion and carrot, crush the garlic cloves.
3. Cut chicken thigh into eatable chunks.
4. Slice the sausages.
5. In a skillet, heat butter, cook chicken thighs till it turns tender. Transfer to a plate.
6. In the same skillet, place onion and carrot, cook for 2 minutes, add garlic, cook until the onions turn slightly brown. Add sausages, cook for 5 minutes, add tomatoes, chicken broth, white beans, butter beans, cooked chicken thigh, bay leaf, thyme leaves. Allow to cook for 20 minutes, add mushroom, cook for another 5 minutes, sprinkle bread crumbs.
7. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
8. Discard the bay leaf, garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot with white bread.
Calories 472 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.5%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 90 mg30%
Sodium 528.1 mg22%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g16.9%
Dietary Fiber 12.8 g51.3%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 37 g73.8%
Vitamin A 78.5% Vitamin C 13.7%
Calcium 15.8% Iron 44.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet