2. On a non-stick baking sheet spread brown sugar. Place it in the oven for about 8 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, and allow it to cool completely.
4. In food processor put brown sugar. Blend and bring it to a granulated state.
5. In a large bowl, add egg whites, and beat until they form stiff peaks.
6. Pour vanilla extract, and mix.
7. Then, gradually add brown sugar to the egg , whisking after every addition.
8. On a parchment paper make 6 circles with marker. Flip the paper.
9. Using a spoon, scoop the mixture on the outline of the paper.
10. Pop it in oven, and bake for 30-35 minutes.
11. Turn off, and allow the meringue to cool inside the oven for 30-40 minutes.
12. In a bowl, whip cream and sugar until stiff.
13. Top each meringue with cream and raspberry extract.
14. Serve meringue topped with mini chocolate filled eggs.