Crepes are very easy to make and can be filled with salty, savory or sweet fillings. They can be intimidating for some people but they certainly do not have to be! Go ahead and make them ahead of time and you can freeze them for a couple of months. For a super original party how about a crepe buffet? Make a bunch of them and present them with a variety of fillings. Everyone gets what they want and is happy. They are also great for brunches. Here’s a step-by-step video on how to make these wonderful treats!
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)
1. In a bowl whish eggs and salt.
2. Slowly add flour and milk alternately, while whisking continuously till it forms a smooth batter without any lumps. Set aside.
3. Heat a skillet or pan. Rub some butter over it.
4. Pour a ladle full of the batter and swirl the pan to form a thin layer.
5. Allow to cook. It is ready when it begins to move in the pan and form bubbles in the center.
6. Flip the crepe and let it cook. Transfer it to a plate and cover with a damp paper towel to avoid it drying.
7. Use this crepe to make any dish of choice from blintzes to desserts or prepare them with a filling of chicken or fish.
Keep the paper towel moist all the time.
The batter can be stored in the fridge for 24 hours.