Start your day off right with only the best breakfast recipes. Double Stuffed French Toast is a breakfast delight. Stuffed with a cinnamon cream cheese and fresh strawberries, it's like dessert, but for breakfast.
Cinnamon swirl bread
4 (Any fruit you like)
Low fat cream cheese
3 Tablespoon (1 tbsp. for dusting and remaining for the cream cheese mixture.)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1. Dice the strawberries, place that in a bowl, and sprinkle granulated sugar over it. Mix well.
2. In another bowl take cream cheese, whisk for few minute.
3. Pour in vanilla, sprinkle cinnamon, brown sugar and powdered sugar.
4. Mix well all the ingredients.
5. For egg mixture – take egg in a flat bottom bowl, sprinkle salt, pour in milk and whisk well.
6. Make pocket in the bread.
7. Spread the cream cheese mixture in the pocket. Add in strawberry pieces.
8. Melt butter on griddle. Dip the stuffed bread in egg mixture.
9. Gently place bread on melted butter, when bottom is golden brown, turn to brown the top.
10. Place French toast on a dish, dust with powdered sugar.
11. Serve Double Stuffed French Toast immediately, with more strawberries and oranges and your favorite syrup.