1⁄2 Teaspoon (for bechamel sauce (a pinch for sauce and 1/2 teaspoon for filling))
1 Pinch (for bechamel sauce)
Extra virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon (for filling)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), slice (for filling)
2 , finely chopped (for filling)
1 Clove (5 gm), mince (for filling)
Dried thyme leaves
1 Teaspoon (for filling)
2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped, and cooked (for filling)
Dry vermouth/Turkey stock
2 Tablespoon (for filling)
1 Tablespoon, grated (for filling)
1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), cooked and chopped (8 spears for filling)
1. For sauce, take a small pan, melt butter in it. Add flour and stir it into a smooth mixture.
2. Slowly whisk milk in pan, and cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture becomes light and thick.
3. Remove pan from heat, add Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to it.
4. For filling, place a non-stick skillet over medium heat, pour oil and add mushroom, shallots, garlic, thyme, and salt in it. Sauté and cook for 5 minutes or until mushroom turn golden and liquid evaporates.
5. Add turkey and vermouth in skillet, season with salt, and cook for another 3 minutes.
6. Add ½ of sauce to turkey, sprinkle asparagus on top, and stir it together.
7. Spoon mixture on crepe, fold it into quarter and place it on a baking dish.
8. Pour reserved sauce on top, sprinkle parmesan cheese, put it in broiler, about 6-inch away from heat and broil for 2 minutes or until they become brown and bubbly.