A simple no bake dessert that requires only a few ingredients and little time. Great if you don't have access to a stove or oven, but need to make a sweet treat.
Instant french vanilla pudding
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Can (10 oz)
1. In a bowl mix pudding and milk together beat at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. With a spatula, blend in whipped topping.
3. Line the bottom of the pan with graham crackers.
4. Pour the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
5. Smooth the top and place another layer of graham crackers over the top.
6. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
7. Remove, uncover and frost the top of the graham crackers.
8. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.