3 Tablespoon (egg yolk, triple sec and premium chocolate)
Tahitian vanilla ice cream
1 Teaspoon (for garnish)
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. In a clean and dry mixing bowl, pour the egg whites.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
4. Add the souffle base and incorporate it in so that the chocolate blends in well.
5. Butter the ramekins generously and dust granulated sugar throughout their inner surface.
6. Fill the ramekins two-thirds with the batter.
7. Place them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Take them out of the oven.
9. Poke through the surface of the souffle and fill it in with chocolate ganache.
10.Also top the souffle with a little ganache.
11.Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
12.Dust powdered sugar on the souffle and serve right away.
Make sure the egg whites do not contain any shell pieces or any traces of water or anything else.