You will love this recipe, Rich flavors blend nicely and is a great way to serve a crowd.
1⁄2 Pound, trimmed, shelled
8 Ounce (penne or rotini)
Peppers and onions
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped, mixed
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Cream of shrimp
1 Can (10 oz)
Lobster bisque/Crab bisque
2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for topping)
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), shredded (for topping)
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a bag holder with a zip/seal-able bag, add the crab or lobster bisque, white wine, cream of shrimp, cheddar cheese, peppers and onions and pasta together.
3) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes until well blended.
4) In a glass dish, pour out the pasta mixture and spread evenly.
5) In a zip/seal-able bag, add the panko crumbs and Parmesan cheese together.
6) Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the pasta mixture.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until nice and golden on top.
8) Spoon the Seafood Augratin into dishes and serve hot.