1) Preheat oven to temperature of 356 degrees.
2) To make the coconut mixture, beat the egg whites and salt together.
3) Add the icing sugar and beat till the mixture is stiff.
4) Add the coconut and mix well. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes and then divide it into 2 portions.
5) For lemon macaroons, mix together the rum and lemon zest.
6) Mix together the lemon macaroon mixture with half of the coconut mixture.
7) For orange macaroons, mix together the orange zest, amaretto and almonds.
8) Mix together the orange macaroon mixture with the remaining coconut mixture.
9) Shape the mixtures into rounds and then set on a baking tray.
10) Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes.
11) Once the macaroons are done, let them cool down. Chill.
12) Put the macaroons on a serving dish and top with the chocolate glaze. Serve right away.