Easy Oreo Truffles- How To Make Oreo Truffles
|Oreos||500 Gram (1 pack)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce|
|White chocolate||4 Ounce|
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a food processor crush Oreos into fine crumbs and transfer into a large bowl.
3. Add cream cheese and using fingers or two forks to blend the cream cheese with the Oreos to form dough.
4. Roll the cookie mixture into small balls.
5. Place the balls on parchment paper and freeze for 15 minutes.
6. In a double boiler melt semi-sweet chocolate.
7. Remove the balls from the freezer and put them into the melted chocolate one by one.
8. Use two forks or a skewer to cover the balls with melted chocolate.
9. Place the balls back on the parchment paper and back into the freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
10. In double boiler melt white chocolate and allow it to cool until warm.
11. Fill it into a piping bag or (zip-lock bag with the corner snipped off.).
12. Drizzle the white chocolate onto the chocolate coated balls.
13. Place back into the freezer for 5 minutes or until white chocolate is set.
14. In a serving platter, arrange the truffles and serve chilled.
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11 mg3.7%
Sodium 120.5 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.59 g2.3%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 0.19%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet