1. In a bowl combine the peaches, blue berries, cherries, sugar and water.
2. Mix and let the fruits reconstitute on its own.
3. In a bowl combine cherry yogurt with water, break and mix well and refrigerate.
4. In a bowl whip cream with sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
5. Refrigerate everything for 20-25 minutes
6. In a desert glass place the granola at the bottom, followed by fruits and yogurt.
7. Repeat the layers until glass fills.
8. Serve the parfait with whipped cream garnish with small cherry on top.