Dinner is served! Chef Jeff Murphy creates a hearty meal for the second part of his new 3-course series.
Please see video
1) Take a medium salad bowl, and add carrot peel, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper along with lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil and toss it. Keep aside.
2) Preheat a pan with olive oil.
3) Take a medium sauté pan and heat oil to sauté the mushrooms.
4) Add garlic and cook for a minute.
5) Add rice and cook for 2 minutes and add 1 cup stock.
6) Season it with salt and pepper and add 1 cup stock. Stir it bit and let it cook.
7) Take another pan and add olive oil to it. Add artichokes and sauté them for a minute.
8) Make a small pocket in the chicken breast, fill it with artichokes and brie.
9) Season it with salt and pepper.
10) Put the chicken on the pan and toast it on both sides.
11) Now, put the chicken in the oven and cook at 350 degrees until done.
12) Serve the chicken with carrot salad and risotto.