Terrific for breakfast or dessert, for company or just the two of you, the RV Cooking Show invites you to check out this little story of three crepes and a castle. It's delicious!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided
3 Tablespoon (For greasing)
For the crepe filling
Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
For the sprinkling
1. In a bowl combine flour, sugar and salt, mix them well.
2. Make a well in the center and pour 1 cup of milk, butter and egg, mix everything until you get a smooth batter.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and let it refrigerate for 2 hour or overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degree before you start making the crepes.
5. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet.
6. After an hour remove the batter and lightly whisk it add milk in the batter if needed to make the batter smooth.
7. Preheat the sauté pan melt the butter over medium heat, using a 1/4 c measuring cup scoop pour the batter in the pan.
8. Cook for 1 minute or until brown and crispy around the edges, using a spatula flip the crepes and cook for another minutes.
9. Once done transfer in a serving plate, spread lemon curd in one crepe, nutella in the second crepe and jam in the third crepe.
10. Fold the crepes into triangle and place the crepes on the baking sheet and cook it in the oven for few minutes or until the jam melts.
11. Once done remove and place the crepe in individual serving plates and sprinkle powdered sugar.
12. Serve the Sweet Crepes along with a cup of coffee.
If you do not have buckwheat flour then use regular flour.
Things You Will Need
12" saute pan
1/4 c measuring cup scoop