In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Blue Cheese Vinaigrette. This is great on a green, leafy salad, but you can also mix it into chicken or tuna salad.
Red wine vinegar
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 , finely chopped
Freshly ground black pepper
1 Ounce, crumbled (You may use Roquefort cheese)
Light olive oil
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (ou may use any type of olive oil or other vegetable oil)
1. In a small bowl, combine red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic, coarse salt, and black pepper. Whisk well.
2. Add blue cheese and using a fork, mash it into the mixture.
3. Whisk the mixture, while slowing drizzling olive oil into the bowl.
4. Pour into a serving pitcher and refrigerate until ready to use. Stir well, when ready to use.
5. Drizzle on the favorite salad or chicken.
If green veggies salad look boring to you, its time to make some easy blue cheese vinaigrette. This salad vinaigrette will add a zing to your greens and will make them tastier. Also, you can enhance the taste of your chicken dishes with it!