1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and pour in the milk, whisk well.
3. Add in the nutmeg and vanilla extract, mix all the ingredients well.
4. In a baking pan, place the baguettes slices and pour in the egg mixture. Refrigerate for 8 hours to overnight.
5. Take out the baking pan from the fridge and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
6. Meanwhile make blueberry sauce – in a saucepan, add in the blueberries and pure maple syrup. Cook on stove at low heat until blueberry starts to burst.
7. Turn off the heat and add lemon juice into the mixture.
8. Slice the toast and place on a plate, top with blueberry sauce, pecans and strawberries.
If you are crazy for French Toasts, try this innovative recipe for the same. Baked crisp French toasts taste amazing with rich and thick blueberry sauce and the meal is definitely a delight for all foodies. Try it out now….