This is my recipe for my Jalapeno sauce that I created. It's not only for brie cheese but for steaks, cream cheese, salmon, or whatever you put sauce on! I hope you enjoy!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
250 Gram (as needed)
1. In a pre-greased dish add the brie cheese and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F.
3. Place a pot on medium flame, add the fresh blackberries and honey. Mash down the blackberries and honey
4. Chop the jalapeno (take the seeds out) and add it to the pot. Mash and allow it to simmer for a few minutes.
5. Place the dish with the brie cheese in oven for 5 minutes or until it starts to melt and bubble.
6. Take the cheese out of the oven and transfer to the serving plate.
7. Now add the sauce to the cheese.