Charlie Q whips up some Sassy Salmon in Parmesan Crisp cups! These tasty treats will impress your guests and make it look like you spent hours in the kitchen, but they're quick and easy to make.
For marinating the salmon
4⁄5 Pound, chopped
1 Tablespoon, minced
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, minced
1 Tablespoon (Lemon meringue flavor or olive oil and lemon juice)
For the parmesan cups
2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded (As needed)
For the garnish
2 Tablespoon (As needed to sprinkle on top of each serving)
1. Combine salmon, garlic, shallots, chives, ponzu, chia twister, wasabi, and dulse flakes. Gently mix and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine together reggiano cheese, chili flakes, and pepper.
3. Scoop out 1 tbsp at a time and space evenly on a nonstick silicone baking mat (greased with some cooking spray) as shown in the video.
4. Bake at 325 F for 8 minutes or until golden.
5. As soon as the crisps come out of the oven, shape them on small containers (greased with olive oil cooking spray) to create the cup shape, as shown in the video.
6. Let cool completely and remove from containers.
7. Scoop about a heaped tbsp of salmon mixture into each cup and garnish with roasted seaweed.
8. Serve right away.
Things You Will Need
1. Non stick Silicone Baking Mat
2. Olive oil cooking spray
Want to impress your guests with a impressive dish that is also very easy for you to make in the kitchen? Well, Charlie has the answer, she suggests Sassy Salmon Mixture in Parmesan crisp cups that is extremely easy to make and super yummy. She first makes the salmon mixture with shallots, chives, wasabi sauce and many more sassy ingredients and lets it marinate. The Parmesan cups are easy to make with just 8 minutes of baking.