Light and puffed up, these Crispy Cookies can be a vehicle to sandwich whatever your heart desires! Have fun experimenting with different colors and flavors to match your mood!!
Cream of tater
2 1⁄2 Ounce
Pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2. In a bowl, mix together ground almonds with powdered sugar and stir using a fork.
3. In a mixer bowl place the egg whites and beat them in stand mixer until soft peak forms.
4. Add in cream of tarter and beat while adding caster sugar in small batches, until stiff peak forms.
5. Lightly fold in the ground almond mixture into the egg white mixture, little at a time until all the almond mixture is added.
6. Fill the egg white mixture in a piping bag.
7. On a parchment lined cookie sheet, pipe the mixture in dollops.
8. With wet fingers tap the piped mixture lightly to flatten the top and allow sit for 30 minutes.
9. Bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until they get light brown in colour.
10. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
11. Serve as desired.
Spread with butter cream, peanut butter, nutella, icing, etc. on the base of one macaroon and sandwich with other macaroon.