Crepes With Egg Yolk
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted and cooled|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (for brushing skillet)|
1. In a small bowl add melted butter, egg yolk, 1/4 cup milk, flour and egg. Beat the ingredients using a rotary beater to get a smooth mixture.
2. Add the remaining milk and blend well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes keeping the mixture.
3. Heat a 7 inches skillet. Check if a drop of water sizzles and rolls off.
4. Brush skillet with butter for every crepe.
5. Pour 3 tablespoons of batter in the skillet. Rotate the batter quickly till the batter spreads out in the pan.
6. Cook till the batter is light brown on both sides. Cool.
7. Serve crepes with creme cheese.