|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) To make the crepes, whisk together milk, flour, egg, egg yolk, and salt.
3) Let the mixture sit for 1 hour.
4) Add more milk if necessary to make the batter thin.
5) Heat a small, nonstick skillet.
6) Pour a small ladle-ful of batter into pan, swirling to cover bottom.
7) When lightly brown, about 1 minute, turn over; let slightly brown, 30 to 45 seconds.
8) On a rack turn out the pancake to cool.
9) Repeat with remaining batter until finished.
10) May be refrigerated or frozen, tightly wrapped.
11) Defrost the pancakes, if frozen.
12) Serve at room temperature or reheat briefly in oven, filled or unfilled.