|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Syrup||1 Tablespoon (Your Favorite)|
1) In a mixing bowl, crack eggs and beat with the fork. Add salt and milk to make a batter.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and spread it evenly with a spatula.
3) Dip a bread slice into the egg batter and put it on the hot skillet.
4) Cook until the bottoms are golden brown and then turn each slice of bread over and brown it on the other side.
5) Place it on serving platter and repeat the process with remaining bread slices.
6) Serve French toast with syrup of your choice.