|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Syrup||1 Tablespoon (Your Favorite)|
1) In a mixing bowl, crack eggs and beat with the fork. Add salt and milk to make a batter.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and spread it evenly with a spatula.
3) Dip a bread slice into the egg batter and put it on the hot skillet.
4) Cook until the bottoms are golden brown and then turn each slice of bread over and brown it on the other side.
5) Place it on serving platter and repeat the process with remaining bread slices.
6) Serve French toast with syrup of your choice.
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.3%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.4 mg26.1%
Sodium 262.2 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 5 g10.3%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.8% Iron 5.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet