Country French Bread Slices
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Chopped fresh parsley/2 teaspoons parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|French bread slice||8 (1 Inch Each)|
|Monterey jack cheese slices/Brick cheese slices||4 Ounce (4 Slices)|
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine margarine and parsley.
3. Spread on one side of bread slices.
4. Place the buttered side down, on ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan or a cookie sheet.
5. Toast it at 400°F oven for 5 minutes, now turn the bread slices buttered side up.
6. Cut off slice of cheese into 4 squares.
7. Place 2 squares of cheese on top of each bread slice.
8. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes until the cheese melts.
9. Use fresh chopped parsley for garnishing.
10. Serve warm.