Mustard Hollandaise Sauce
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Hollandaise sauce||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Butter||6 Ounce (180 Gram)|
|Water||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons, 15 Milliliter Each)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced (To Taste)|
1. To prepare Hollandaise sauce, Take a skillet, and in it, melt butter and let it cool down, later skim the surface of the skillet
2. In a saucepan, pour the water and place the egg yolks and whis together along with salt and pepper, until the ingredeints are will combined
3. Now place the pan over low heat and whisk the ingredeints inside the pan thoroughly till the mixture becomes creamy for 5 minutes
4. Remove the pan form the heat and wisk in the lukewarm melted butter, little drops at a time, once 1 tablespoon is added to the pan and the sauce is thickened then butter can be addedfaster
5. In the pan full of ingredeints, stir in the lemon juice and season to taste
6. In a heated warm bath vessel, place the sauce, adn set it aside.
7. In a bowl, containing hollandaise sauce, stir in the mustard and season to taste
8. Serve sauce over vegetables, fish, beef, and chicken.